Congratulations! You passed the Written Test
Your Next Step
You need to demonstrate to your teacher that you have passed the NOTE-SPOTTER 40 test (40 Flashcards per minute with Ledger Lines).
You need to attend a one hour free seminar to get familiar with the Composer Workstation. We will cover the following topics:
- how to start up and shut down the WS
- how to open and save files
- setting Audio and MIDI properties
- basic operation of Finale
- entry methods
- operation of the FP-90 keyboard
- advanced composition tips
- general rules.
The seminar will usually be hold on Saturday afternoons after 1:30 pm. Maximum 3 students per seminar.